Public Health & Safety UpdatePlease see below for public health and safety updates regarding Ameristar Casino Resort Spa Black Hawk. We will continue to add information as it becomes available, please check back often.
Statement by sean demeule, vice president & general manager, on the safety and restriction status of ameristar casino hotel black hawk
While the amenities our customers have come to know and love may be limited, for the time being, the ability to safely welcome our team members and guests remain our top priority. With this in mind, we have been working closely with the Governor's office, Colorado Limited Gaming Control Commission, and Gilpin County public health officials to implement comprehensive health and safety protocols. Our team members are trained on these procedures and our guests will see reminder signage about them throughout the property. These new protocols include, but are not limited to, the following:
- We will limit capacity on our gaming floor in accordance to state guidelines.
- Floor decals and signage is installed to strictly enforce social distancing guidelines in areas where lines typically form.
- The number of slot machines available will be limited.
- Table games are not offered at this time.
- Live music, entertainment, convention, and banquet services will remain suspended.
- There will be no large drawings, tournaments, or special events.
- Restaurant offerings will be limited and available from Fireside Kitchen (open daily), Timberline Steakhouse (Thursday – Sunday), Waypost Deli (open daily), the Asian Station in Centennial Buffet (Friday & Saturday) and Starbucks.
- Club 38 is open (Thursday - Sunday).
- Valet is closed.
- The Gift Shop is closed.
- The hotel is open with limited capacity.
- ara Spa is open and offers massage and facial services.
Health & Safety
- Team members and vendors are required to wear masks and undergo a health screening twice each day, including temperature checks.
- Guests are required to wear a mask and will undergo and complete a health screening each day, including temperature checks, prior to entering the casino.
- Slot machines are thoroughly and regularly cleaned throughout the day.
- Sanitizer stations are installed on the casino floor and are readily available throughout the facility.
gilpin county covid-19 dial
Gilpin County is now in the “Safer at Home - Level Orange” phase in the state’s Dial Framework.
To learn more about Colorado’s Dial Framework, please click here.