Reopening UpdatesPlease see below for details regarding the reopening of Ameristar Casino Resort Spa Black Hawk. We will continue to add information as it becomes available, please check back often.
Statement by sean demeule, vice president & general manager, on the reopening of ameristar casino hotel black hawk
While the amenities our customers have come to know and love may be somewhat limited for the time being, the ability to safely welcome back our team members and guests remains our top priority. With this in mind, we have been working closely with the Governor’s office, Colorado Limited Gaming Control Commission, and Gilpin County public health officials to finalize comprehensive Phase I reopening protocols and new health and safety precautions. Our returning team members will be trained on these procedures and our guests will see reminder signage about them throughout the property. These new protocols include, but are not limited to, the following:
- We will limit capacity on our gaming floor.
- The installation of floor decals and signage to strictly enforce social distancing guidelines in areas where lines typically form.
- The number of slot machines available will be limited.
- Table Games and Poker Room are open.
- Live music, entertainment, convention, and banquet services will remain suspended.
- There will be no large drawings, tournaments, or special events.
- Restaurant offerings will be limited and available from Fireside Kitchen (open daily), Timberline Steakhouse (Thursday – Sunday), Waypost Deli (open Thursday – Monday) and Starbucks.
- The Asian Station is now open in Centennial Buffet.
- Club 38 is open.
- The valet is open.
- The Gift Shop is closed.
- The hotel is open with limited capacity.
- ara Spa is now open and offers massage and facial services.
Health & Safety
- Team members and vendors will be required to wear masks and will undergo a health screening each day, including temperature checks, prior to their shift.
- Guests will be required to wear mask and will undergo a health screening each day, including temperature checks, prior to entering the casino.
- Slot machines will be thoroughly and regularly cleaned throughout the day.
- Sanitizer stations will be installed on the casino floor and be readily available throughout the facility.